1. Information we collect
2. How your information is used
3. Security measures
4. User control
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or manage your account.
Information provided directly
- • Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Carbonfree Chemicals account.
• Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others to be located on the site.
• User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the site.
• Communications between you and Carbonfree Chemicals (e.g., help, recruiters, service-related emails). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
• We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the site. These tools collect information sent by your device or our website, including the pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our site and our services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
• More information is available here;
Log file information
• Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request on CarbonfreeChem.com. It can also be provided when the content of the site is downloaded to your browser or device.
• Carbonfree Chemicals’ servers automatically record certain log file information, including your Web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links, domain names, landing pages, and pages viewed.
• We may also collect similar information from emails sent to Carbonfree Chemicals’ users that assist in tracking emails opened and links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of our services.
• Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with user content and experience. For example, metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of user content was collected and how that content is formatted.
• Users can add or may have metadata added including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location attached to your profile), comments or other data. This makes your user content more searchable by others and user experience more interactive.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve the site, our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
• We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
• Native actions (e.g., action items integral to our services, maximizing the use of CarbonfreeChem.com)
• We will never sell or rent your personally identifiable information
We will take reasonable precautions to protect personally identifiable information in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is, however, 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your account information is protected by a password of your selection for your privacy and security. We may enable additional security features in the future, like multi-factor authentication. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and information by creating a unique, secure, and protected password and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account on CarbonfreeChem.com.
We seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we can’t guarantee the security of any information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Our security measures include the following:
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (e.g., name, email address, browser). This information is used to contact you about your account and/or the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Certain types of information may be required while others may be optional. Required information will be clearly marked.
In order to activate and access your account you will be required to provide a password. You are responsible for remembering and maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any activity conducted using your password.
We want to ensure that all account information is accurately reflected and will correct any incorrect information at your request. Customers may contact us, at any time, to correct and verify account information.
We will never knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent and may limit participation in certain services we provide to individuals over the age of 13. Ordering online products and/or services from us is limited to adults over the age of 18.
Legal Requirements and Other Circumstances
We may disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law, subpoena, court order or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Carbonfree Chemicals, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the site or services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify participants of results. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
What Law Applies
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the option to “opt-out” of our service at any time. Subscribers are under no obligation to continue use of our products and/or services. To “opt-out” at any time please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notifications of Changes
TERMS & CONDITIONS